quinta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2014

i carry your heart...anymore


[i carry your heart with me(i carry it in]

BY e.e.cummings

[Revisto na negativa, por mim]


i [don't] carry your heart with me (i [don't ] carry it in

my heart[any more]) i am never with [out] it (anywhere

i go you [don't] go, my dear;and whatever is done

by only me is [ not any more] your doing, my darling)

i fear

no fate (for you are [not ] my fate [any more] ,my sweet) i want

no world (for beautiful you are [no longer] my world, my true)

and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant

and whatever a sun will always sing is [not] you [any more]

here is the deepest secret nobody knows

(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud

and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows

higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)

and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart


i [don't] carry your heart [any more]

(i [don't] carry it in my heart)




[sorry, cummings; you're still the best, always)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário